Plain Text Editing
Simple note writing. The first line of the note becomes the title, links automatically made clickable, text checkboxes are clickable, and notes autosave as you write.
For more control over lists switch to the to-do lists available in the paid version. Swipe to cross off an item, press to rename, and long press and drag to reorder items.
Advanced Note Filtering
Display only certain tags, filter out a tag from showing by default, or pin important notes to the top of the list. Plus from the note list you can easily get a quick glance of notes that have yet to sync and notes being shared with friends.
The contents of a single note or all notes with a given tag can easily be viewed from your Android homescreen using the widgets available in the paid version. If you use ADW Launcher or LauncherPro it will even be possible to scroll through the entire note/list from the widget.
Version 4.1 July 26th 2011
- New Checked off items in the to-do list automatically move to the bottom of the screen.
- New Help document can be accessed from the Settings
- Fixed Attempting to view previous versions on a brand new note crashed Flick Note.
- Fixed Unable to turn on List Mode on a brand new note
Version 4.0 July 22nd 2011
- New To-do list support added to paid version
- New Ability to sign in with multiple accounts
- New Set tags window can add new tags
- New Sharing support
- Fixed Untagged notes count now displays in tags list
- Fixed Note created in airplane mode deleted on sync
- Misc Contact permission added to allow for autocompleting contact names when attempting to share a note
You can also send us email at email@example.com. All fields are required.